Thursday, April 02, 2009

Untitled

A: Can we talk...
B: Okay… About what?
A: About you and me, what are we?
B: We are something you call *pause* complicated. You know my current situation… and I am surprised that despite all that you have been so good to me.
A: *inhale*exhale*
B: six more years to go.
A: Sorry
B: Why are you saying sorry? Sorry for what? You do not have anything to be sorry for.

Hay, why do I attract complications?

B: It would be still us right now if you have only answered me before.
A: Hah? Ambagal mo kasi.
B: *shocked* Anong mabagal?
A: Masyadong mabilis pala.

I honestly cannot remember if he courted me or when he declared how he felt. Unless, it was this incident.

B: You know what, I consider this as a date already.
A: *punches*

Please define what a date is.

No comments: