Thursday, April 09, 2009

On Waiting for Life

First, why am I like this even if there is no assurance that things will turn out how I want. Secondly, why the hell am I putting myself in a situation that is killing me deep down. Lastly, why would I settle for something ordinary when there is someone extraordinary out there who not only loves me but respects me as well?

I guess I am like this cause being the hopeless romantic that I am; secretly I am wishing that things would eventually go my way. Maybe I do have a special feeling towards him because I am sort of allowing him to cause me pain. Finally, maybe I have not found the one yet that is why I am still entertaining him. Whatever!

Waiting is the most important thing we can do for the one we love. Nevertheless, it can prove one thing, as it goes, it can also change minds.

I am tired. Easter = new life. I guess now is the right time for a new rejuvenated me.

Hello world!

2 comments:

starry-eyed26 said...

yes, ika nga ni Gabrielle sa kanta niyang "Rise"

Look at my life
Look at my heart
I have seen them fall apart
Now Im ready to rise again
Look at my hopes
Look at my dreams
Im building bridges from these scenes
Now Im ready to rise again...

Easter = new life ^_^

blaough said...

yes Kat...

"in my reach, I can see
there's a life out there for me "