Sunday, April 17, 2011

On Perspective

In basketball, coach mentioned that I should take more attempts especially when I am free. I was open after the first pass and my teammate shouted "shot", so I took the attempt. Two more attempts from a play and an quickie sideline inbound. I also had another one from a looper from behind the backboard. Too bad for me and all of those tries did not go in. Thus, I am now tagged as "bwakaw" by some. On the other hand, if all those went in, even if it was a circus attempt then WOW, good basket!

Coach believes that I can make those baskets so I will play my role. Despite all those side comments, I will continue to take those attempts. If I don't take the risk then how would I know if my attempt will go in or not. It is better to take those attempts rather commit turnover. Of course, I need to work on my shooting. Oh well, towel, natatawa nalang ako. :))

3 comments:

Unknown said...

tara practice tayo ng shooting. super kailangan ko na rin.

blaough said...

Game! Kaso be ready na pumulat ahh.

Unknown said...

Handa ka rin magpulot hehe. 20% lang ang shooting average ko.