Monday, April 25, 2011

On Semi Cool Off

I love you both equally. You guys are my motivation to get up each day. I always look forward to spending my time with you guys after work. It disappoints when something comes up and my time is consumed elsewhere rather having quality time you guys. So disappointed that I get guilty and feel that I need to make it up to you guys.

But I have to face reality. There are days when I have to call a rain check. Days wherein family, work and health interferes. I thought I had enough passion and energy to do the things that I enjoy and love. Yet, it is unfair for you if pagsabay ko kayo like what I am currently doing. One way or another schedules would overlap. My body cannot take it. Ultimately, I would not be able to perform as I expect from myself.

I need to make a decision. It is a tough one but I guess it is for the best. So... would it be okay if semi cool off muna tayo for two months? Semi cool off meaning that I will prioritize my first love for now. Sana okay lang at hindi ka magtampo. :/ I hope you would still accept me with arms wide open when I come back.

Kthnxbye.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gets ko 'to. Iba pa rin ang first love.

blaough said...

"first love never dies" yuck!

Unknown said...

Lol! First love died a long time ago ba?

blaough said...

Wait lang, what is love? Lol.