Thursday, April 14, 2011

Untitled

The knowledge that we belong to the same group did not prevent my heart from skipping a beat when I saw you at the "farewell dinner". The smile that playfully appeared on your face as you extended your right hand as you said, "Hi, I'm *insert name* ... made me giggle. The soft brush of your lips to my cheek made me tingle. And as I walked away I felt electricity transmit into my whole body.
----
This happens each time I see you. Shallow as it may sound, you do something to me that I can't explain. Open your eyes, mind and heart because I need you to look into mine.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

KWENTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blaough said...

Nikki, wala naman ito, kababawan lang. :|

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

kwento pa rin! hihihi