Friday, May 06, 2011

Itutuloy Mo Pa Ba?

Kung magmamahal ka, at alam mong iiwan ka lang niya, itutuloy mo pa ba?

Here is my take. The Ultimate created human beings in such a way wherein the brain is higher than the heart. I see it as a guide that I should use my mind rather my emotions in decision making.

Yes, I am rigid and stiff. At times I ask myself if I should live a little? But why risk getting my heart completely shattered if I am not certain that he is the One. Then again, I would not really know unless I take the plunge.

And I will never really know cause I did not take the risk. I did not go for it. So now I am still single for how many years and counting. It is unavoidable to have those "what ifs" thoughts yet I am happy to be single. Stress Is Now Gone Life is Easier! :)

No comments: