Saturday, May 21, 2011

On Missing You

Almost a year already yet I dearly miss you. Things are not the same without you -- it feels incomplete. Toiletries and meals are not prepared upon arrival. Days are quiet -- void of your novena.

Am I greatly affected because I am your palangga? I doubt it since you equally love your apos just the same. You make it a point that everything is well taken care. You make it a point that we have all that we need so that we will enjoy our stay. You make it a point that we know what a family is. Ultimately, you make it a point that we feel loved.

I love you Lola. It was the first time I saw you at your resting place after our "goodbye". Though you are in a better place, you will always be in my thoughts and heart. The values and love that you have showed me will keep me going. Please do help us in good times and especially in hard times. I miss you Lola, but life goes on. Until we meet again up there.

No comments: