Saturday, July 02, 2011

On Conditionally Cleared

After two weeks, my ortho and rehab doctors conditionally cleared me with great hesitation. Obviously napilitan lang sila because I did not pass the duck walk challenge. Also they would not know if I play or not and as if they can stop me from playing. They just told me to expect that I will feel pain afterwards. If the pain is different I need to go back instantly.

I know that pushing myself would put myself in greater danger. But this is a risk I am willing to take. Risks need to be taken to discover how far I can go. It is better to take the risk because whatever the outcome maybe I can accept (eventually) rather than failing to try and thinking what could have been.

As they say... Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Fight!

No comments: