Wednesday, July 27, 2011

On Late

Monday I came in at 9:10. I think I still had a hang-over from the weekend road trip. Tuesday I got in at 9:45 due to Juaning. I still did not learn my lesson. I got caught in traffic at bed and I got in at 9:15 today.

Daddy is not around for a month. But that should not give me the luxury to come in work late. If my colleague can come in at 7am daily, why can't I?

Kuya Jess, please give me the character to get me out of bed. Commitment to move me to action. Discipline to enable me to follow through.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh the struggle! I feel you mehn! I have the same problem. Unless there's an outside force, I find myself getting to work at 11 :S. Not good.

blaough said...

Damet! Was late the whole week! :( I have a huge feeling that I would be late on Monday since my counterpart is on leave. Throw in 3 games for M&M! Good luck nalang.