Thursday, September 08, 2011

On Size

I know I am not gifted. But, of course, being the "hey notice me" person that you are you had to tell it right at my face with a loud voice for the whole world to hear. Yeah... yeah... ikaw na ang mayroong malaking hinaharap. At ako si I must I must increase my bust!

No worries, I am happy with what I have. I have accepted it a long time ago. It is convenient, I can get away without wearing a bra. Kidding aside, I would not look cheap wearing those revealing low neckline clothes which you love to wear, cause there is nothing to reveal in the first place. Despite my torn ligament, I believe I will have the same pace as you cause I do not have have additional weight to worry about. Also, when I get old it will stay in place.

So please stop flaunting, cause seriously, there is nothing to flaunt about. You do not have it.

No comments: