Sunday, December 25, 2011

On Montsary

Today marked the first month from my post PCL reconstruction. I feel my condition has improved and my recovery is on the right track. I can walk without support but the limp is there. I get tired easily though. Guess I lack practice. I also need to work on my flexibility.

Okay na right? But guess what? I gained additional 6 stitches! I don't know what transpired. My stomach was aching so I rushed to the bathroom. Dsymen. Next thing I saw was the ceiling and me breathing deeply on the floor. So I sat up in panic and called mom. Then I saw blood dripping right under my cheek. Bad trip.

Alan mo yun, hindi ko na masyado kelangan tulong tapos ito naman nangyari. Nakuha ko pang maligo bago tinakbo sa ER. Hello 6 stitches! Tapos suspicious jaw fracture pa. :( Pero hindi muna ako nagpag CT scan kasi may flight ako.

Despite the freak accident  I am still lucky that I made it to my flight after missing it last October. Pinag mukha nanaman sa akin na dapat ako maging thankful na mayroon akong pamilya na nagmamahal sa akin. Kahit ano mangyari, kahit na maging hassle o pabigat ako andiyan parin sila para sa akin.

So kamusta ang pasko ninyo?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nag-blackout ka kaya ka napatama sa sink?

blaough said...

yep. KO!