Wednesday, December 07, 2011

On PCL Day 13

Hello Rehab day 3! Same same. Ultrasound, stretch (90 degrees) and tense with hot packs. After was a 2 round walk with a 4-legged cane. Then the flexion machine. My quads are weak. :( Todo nginig even if 0 lang yung flexion. :( 


Improvement seems slow. My legs are soooo weak. I have been stuck downstairs for almost two weeks. I choose not to go out to avoid the hassle. Hirap na hirap na ako. :( What am I to do? I push myself naman. I take time to exercise on my own. But I guess kulang pa e. Should I push myself more? Should I not baby it anymore? Even if there is pain, sige parin?


Here I am again doubting if I did the right thing. Not everyone who tore the PCL don't have it reconstructed. I guess pro athletes are the only ones who do it. So why did I have it reconstructed? Sports is not my source of income and I managed to live four months despite the tear. Did I make the right decision? 


Oh well, tapos na. All I can do is push push push! At least I can walk with one support!. Need to gain back confidence. Need to work on my quads para when I go back on Friday big improvement on the machine. As they say, "No one said it would be easy; we just said it'd be worth it." I pray each night that I see improvements and maka-recover na ako the soonest.

No comments: