Thursday, December 08, 2011

On PCL Day 14

Today is my second day out other than checkup or rehab. As a thank you I treated bunso and helper for lunch. Target was Bonchon at Galle but ended up at Buffalo Wings and Things. Stupid guard! He shouldn't have allowed vehicles to enter if the parking lot is already full! We spent 14 minutes going around in circles and eventually went out. We had to pay 40 bucks pa. FML.

Anyway, I can walk using 1 stick! But I am more comfortable using 2 sticks. It is faster for me to go  in and out the car. Steps are not as huge as a challenge anymore. Basically, I am getting familiar on how to use the sticks na. Also, I was able to take a couple of steps without support. Question is, am I doing it right? Is my form correct? Am I pushing myself too hard at baka mabigla naman ako? Hahayz. Sana maging ok ang lahat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am praying for your fast recovery. Patience lang. :)