Thursday, December 22, 2011

On PCL Day.....

I lost count. Counting the days are not important. Instead I should make each day count.

Updates? Quads are jello but slowly getting some form. Strength and power are picking up however I still struggle with the en dynamic. Flexibility is a challenge which leads to less mobility. I still cannot reach my ass. During stretching todo nginig pa. My calves tighten.

On a lighter note, I graduated from crutches! I am now dependent on a SINGLE cane! At some instances I can walk without putting any weight on the cane but the limp is still there. I can do steps. I think I've walked too much and there is a small lump starting to form at the back of my knee. Did I push too hard? Ill put hot compress first and hopefully it disappears. I hope it is nothing bad.

Tiis pa. Sikap pa. Malalampasan ko din ito.

No comments: