Sunday, March 05, 2006

Lost

What do you want in your life? What do you want to accomplish and experience during your existence? What do you want to be remembered for?

These questions have been constantly running through my thoughts. Even if I try to escape and run away from them, they always end up cornering me. So what do I want in my life? I guess like what everyone desires, happiness. But what is happiness? How will I obtain this? Come to think of it, I have no reason to be depressed. I have a family who loves me, a job wherein I get some income and most of all, I am still breathing. But how come I feel so empty? Like there is something missing in my life. How come I feel like I just wanna curl up in one corner and let the world swallow me.

For whatever reason I am not happy when I wake up. I am plain lost. There is nothing to look forward to. Sadly, I feel sick of living. Maybe I am already dead and it is just that I didn’t notice that I was slowly dying.

This is just sad.

No comments: