Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday Blues

I positively thought that my cellular phone slipped off my pocket when I stepped of the car. This suspicion entered my mind when I sat on my workstation and checked if I had my phone. I inspected my pockets but it was not there. I looked over my bag, desk and pedestal but it was nowhere to be found. Passively, I started to panic.

This hunch entered my mind because it actually slid my pocket on my work. This alarmed me since I made sure that I would not leave it when I saw it on the seat. How stupid of me to forget it after I quietly told myself that I should not!

When I was semi settled down, I plotted ways on how to make sure that I really left it inside the car. I would phone home at around 10:30 to verify that I was that dumb to leave it. Or maybe I would borrow on of my officemate’s phone and contact my phone.

Then suddenly I realized… I place my oh so wonderful phone inside my breast pocket when I was inside the elevator. All that terror was for nothing. Good thing that it did not vibrate or anything or else I bet I would look more of a loser than I already am.

Is it because it’s Monday?

No comments: