Sunday, March 26, 2006

March 16 - Food Trip Gallore

Thursday



My team had lunch here. I do not know who paid for our buffet meal but it was for free. I guess the money we used was part of the money we got for earning the top prize last Christmas. Or then again one of my co-teammates just felt like treating the whole team. Haha.

Anyway, for me the food was nothing that special. For my first serving I got from their Japanese selection. As usual I did not let the california maki, sushi, sashimi and tempura pass. I am not a food expert or anything in that line but their Japanese food was not that great. I had better sushi in other restaurants.


At the other side there was calmchowder soup, Caesar salad and coldcuts. I loved their salad. It was like Heaven. It was swimming with sauce and the vegatables were fresh. Yum.

Their Italian section was beside the Japanese food. They had pasta with your choice of sauce. I did not get from this section because I am fairly happy with the pasta we have at home and at the other house. Nah, in reality I was making space for their Filipino selection.

The hanged/displayed lechon looked so tempting. In fairness it was good even if I do not eat the balat. Then again, nothing beats Cebu's lechon. Beef and mushroom, spicy tahong, fish fillet and lumpia was served as well. I got beef and mushroom and lumpia only. Actaully it was more of beef and lil of mushroom since there were only bits of mushrooms. Their lumpia was kinda dry. I did not get the tahong since I cannot handle spicy stuff but my officemate said it was great.

For dessert they had halo-halo, mini doughnuts, some cake, ice cream and mixed fruits. I got mixed fruits and ice cream only since I did not have space anymore. I wanted to get more ice cream then again I was full already and something not nice might happen.

I know... I should work on my eating powers. Hehe.

For dinner, I opted for Saisaki buffet over the Dad's buffet because I was still full from my lunch. As usual I had my doze of sushi, sashimi, salmon and tempura. In my opinion, Saisaki is Saisaki. Period.

Had some nakaw steak, lechon, blueberry cheesecake and cream puff from my sibling. I guess it was pay back for dessert this time for me. Yum!

Oh, they also gave away cutie stuffed toys for every drink you buy. My older brother was so funny when he saw the monkey, tiger and zebra stuffed toys he went loco. He badly wanted to get his own. So he ordered a stuffed toy with a free drink. Haha.

No comments: