Friday, May 19, 2006

Alcoholic

Alcohol
can make you laugh
can make you cry
can make you talk
can make you realize things
can make you crazy

can kill your brain cells
can kill you literally as well

Alcohol is dangerous to one's health.


I am not an alcoholic... I am the person who watches over and takes care of the drunkards. I've seen people knocked out, barfed, laughed, cried, blabbed, etc. It's not an easy job, but someone has to do it. Plus, I don't think I've been drunk ever in my life.. well, maybe just a bit tipsy and that, but still I am sane. At times, I get to know the inner most feelings or the deepest anger of others. I do not mean too, but they just keep on talking the night/morning away. I get bothered occassionaly for I do not know how to handle the different scenarios. What will I tell them to make them feel better? Or would it be better for me not to say anything at all?

Oh well, at least we've formed a bond of some sort.

Alcohol is bad.

No comments: