Thursday, May 18, 2006

TV shows 101

On the Amazing Race:
Too bad Ray and Yolanda was the third team to reach the pitstop. At least it wasn't the frat boys who arrived first considering the previous legs. Congrats to the hippies!

On the American Idol:
Good-bye Elliot! :( I just hope that Mr. Soul Patrol brings home the bacon.

On Prison Break:
Season one has ended. I think that it is such a guy movie, but I got hooked badly. I guess its the suspense and action that did the trick or maybe the different twists/conflicts/puzzles every episode. No more daily doze of Wentworth Miller. :( It is alright tho since work has started to come in. When S2 comes out, I will be ready. Hehe.

Xs: I told myself pa naman before that I shouldn't watch these series anymore since I get too affected. Oh, well.

No comments: