Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Knowing Is Better Than Wondering

Is he still bitter?

He did not reply to my message, however, when I used another number earlier he answered.

Obviously he is still avoiding me. But why?

Last time we were in the same venue, we didn't acknowledge each other's existence. I tried to catch his gaze but he avoided it. Even if he was all alone, he opted to occupy himself with his phone.

Is he still bitter with whatever happened between us in the past? Puh-lease! Stop being a kid! Past is past. Whatever good/bad things that occurred is done. There is nothing that can be done to erase those events. Then again, maybe his life partner is oberly jealous. Haha.

Is there something wrong with my attempt to be nuetral with him?

2 comments:

ainah said...

oooooh... who is this guy??? ahihihi.

stop being a kid? you're such a kid! :D hihihi

blaough said...

chismosa ka! hehehehe.

basta yun na yun. seems like na im too serious and he is a kid!