Sunday, July 02, 2006

Another Weekend

I skipped basketball for family time. We were supposed to have dinner and watch Superman in Greenhills but we ended up doing just the first. I think Superman is soo overrated and that all the cinemas there had it but then again, it was full. Anyway, we ate dinner at Burgoo. We had two shrimps and ribs platter, supreme and hawaian pizza. :@) Afterwards, I played some games at Timezone with my brother while my mom and sister went to the tiangee area. Then we ate ice cream at Floyd's and got some Holy Kettle Corn on our way home.

When I got home, I planned to watch Lake House but the copy was not nice. It was so bright. We ended up watching Lost In Translation. After seeing the movie, I got lost. Haha. Then again, my attention wasn't on the film. When I checked my Sun, I saw this message from my friend. He was inviting me to watch Lake House. Libre daw ya. Tsk tsk.

Afterwards, when I prepared to sleep I got this text from my friend. There was a grad party of this other friend of ours. I really did not have any plans of going cause I do not want to drink, I do not have ride and it was already late. Then again, I went with them cause they were right in front of our house already. So there, another inuman session with Magic Sing. They managed to make me have three glasses only. Got home by 7 na.

Random stuff:
- a family of songers
- confirmed: queer is not straight
- project 4: pugad ng mga +!&*
- team name: BBSK, United Colors of Benetton (sp?), Sosy S*s*, Hazel Nuts, Red, Pest, Beast, etc...
- Bagay ba sakin ang kulot.... Curly tops: ako kaya ang kinakantahan o yung isa pa?
- Did you know that one teaspoon of alcohool contains 20 calories?
- 711: Walang butal sa pricing. Why? Because it would take them longer to make sukli.
- Popsicle(sp?): Discovered during the early 1900's when a kid left his glass of soda with a straw outside. When he came back the next day it was forzen na. (Tama kaya? Basta parang ganun.)

-------
Congrats to Pacman!
Do you think that Manny could have knocked out Larrios but he did not want to for the Filipinos to enjoy the fight more?

No comments: