Friday, July 14, 2006

The Week That Was

Work
The work load is not getting any lighter. It keeps comming in! Lunes na Lunes, mayroon na agad kailangan gawin! Ang saya! I think I am starting to get sick and tired with this 8 hour desk and day job that I have. Stupid steep schedule. :)

Phone Call
This US company is looking for 18 testers! Am I in or out? I am not billable in my current project. I am a shadow. But am I a blocked shadow? Well whatever. I do not wanna assume or put my hopes up or anything like that. If it is for me, then good, if not, then certainly there must be something much better for me.

Pirates
Its alright. I am not a huge Pirates fan thus I cannot comment much about it. Nakisama lang ako. All I can say is that Jack Sparrow is the man! Love your pose! :p What a way to end a movie! No closure again. Tsk tsk.

Random
- Viiiig Phaaaat Pliiiiiirt!
- Did you know that Swift has this new hotdog out? And guess whats its brand is? Sam Milby's hotdog! Wahahaha!May cheesedog kaya?
- Mooooobbiiiiit!

Vague
What if someone is...
too touchy
is feeling clos
constantly annoys you
What would you do!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah pag feeling close, deadma lang! lol.

bad aura!!! lumabas ka sa katawan ni kaaaaat!!

blaough said...

pwede, pero panu kung super touchy? WAR na toh!