Saturday, July 01, 2006

On Getting Up

No matter how many alarms I set, I do not get up on my desired time. Those random sounds do wake me up, however I do not have the energy to actually get up! It sucks cause I get to work later which means that I get off later also. Then during weekends when I want to recharge myself, I end up waking up earlier. Argh.

I tried to sleep early, but it was no use cuase I was not able to sleep. Instead I tossed and turned until the wee hours. I tried those various physical activities but still the same result.

It would be alright if I get up with ample time to prepare for work. It would also be desirable if I arrive in the office at around 8-ish so that when I get home the sun is still up. But no, that is not the case!

Whatever happens, I get up at the exact time everyday -- with the exception when I have a lil something to drink. What should I do to make me get out of bed? Should I like practice? Should I set my alarm, darken my room and make it look like its night time, go to bed and close my eyes?

I am really willing to try anything to fix this bad habit of mine, promise? :)

1 comment:

ainah said...

have someone to pour your face a pitcher of water every morning. :)