Thursday, July 20, 2006

Gastos

Lady in the Water
One of those Shyamalan's works..

All I can say... Stupid sprinklers!

Nacho Libre
I found the movie funny, even if I am not a huge wrestling fan. The "wrestling parts" were well choreographed. Jack Black = Comedy. Jack Black with a Mexican accent = hillarious! Add Esqueleto, the two kids.. Chancho and Juan Pablo and Sister Encarnacion! In addition, the movie had an uplifting story and message --- Nacho giving his best to help out the unfortunate orphans.

Then again, mababaw lang naman ako. :)

xxooxxooXxOx

Randomness
I didn't mean laugh or make fun of him. Maybe if I did not know him and I was alone and did not know anyone I think I could have contained myself. However, after I saw him literally bounce off the wall and my friend's reaction.. it was over.

My bad.

No comments: