Sunday, July 16, 2006

Weekend Update

Kreed
My sister had this fund raising thing for her ctk-dwtl. She asked me to help her sell her tix and so I did help spread the word. I didn't have plans of going but since a couple of my friends whom I invited attended I did too.

The thing started at 6pm but we arrived there at around 830-ish. And why did it take us that long if? We left the house at 7-ish. The event was at Crame, but I don't know with my father and we entered Aguinaldo! We asked the guard at the gate where the Multi Purporse Hall was. The guard told us to follow the car ahead of us. We did and guess where we ended up? The car lead us to this formal event! Good thing we did not go down or else we would have looked stupid. Imagine we were dressed for a concert and not for a debut of some sort. That was not the end of it... we went around the camp but since it started to get kinda eerie, my dad decided to go back and ask the guard again for directions. We did that and we even showed him the ticket to make things a little bit clearer. It was weird that guard did not even notice that it was us again. He gave us the directions but when we arrived to our destination, it did not seem right! Malamang! We were in Aguinaldo and not in Crame, so how the heck can we find the hall, diba?

Anyway, the concert was alright. Imago and Sandwich were worth it. Galing ng stage presence nila. There were raffles in between bands. I don't know but people did not want to claim their prizes. There was this drink but the people who had the stubs that they fished out from the bowl were not around or whatever. So the emcees asked people who wanted it to come forward. Two people showed up --- this guy with a You Got Served look and my friend. Since they were two and there was only one bottle, the emcees came up with a challenge... a dance showdown! The guy was up first and he began to break dance. We were like, oohhhh nooo! Humiliation! Then again, magpapatalo ba ang kaibigan ko? Hell no! She started to shake her booty like those ladies in the *toot*! It was worth it cause in the end she got free liquor!

Rant
What would you do if...
someone lied?
you saw someone red handed?
you asked someone to behave but when you get back after 2 hours, you see the person tipsy and smoking?

What would you do if someone broke your trust?

Blah! >.<

Chill
We left the concert early and met up with the weekend barkada. Some people kasi did not want to pay for the entrance since they missed some of the bands. A number of us wanted to pee but the CR there was unbearable. Trip lang, we decided to go to UP and use their facilities there. But I guess it was not meant to be cause the roads were blocked.

We stayed at a friend's house. Picture picture, tarot cards, kwentuhan... chill. First time with just a bottle of that alcohol that my friend worked for. Haha. It was okay.

Random
- I think mana ako sa tatay ko...
- The things people do for a drink!
- I am SO mad at her! No wonder why my folks have that impression towards her. She lived up to it e.
- Bawal ang mantika matulog... You never know what might happen to you.
- How hard is it to hold in your pee? tsk tsk. Stupid noisy children!

click click on my links for some pics...

No comments: