Tuesday, June 02, 2009

On "Hi"

How would you feel if you bump into your old school friend whom you have not seen for what seemed like months? This friend of yours was part of one of your high school groups. However, this friend is not just an ordinary friend; this friend was your interest during junior year.

I did not notice him; he was the first who greeted me! Then again, with my grand entrance it was unavoidable not to notice me. With a simple “Hi, *insert name*!” a bizarre sensation occurred. Butterflies flew. Hair tucked. Head tilted. Eyes twinkled. Words stuttered.

It started with a “Hi!” and it left me high.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sabi ko na nga ba kinilig ka eh! kunwari ka pa! haha

blaough said...

apparently... i am capable of experiencing these so called emotions after all..