Sunday, June 14, 2009

On Mondays

I dread Mondays. Monday is usually associated to Panic Monday since Mondays mean the start of another grueling work week. In my current project, our PM thought of this Pan de Monday activity wherein a group is in-charge to bring Pan de Sal or whatever breakfast food to entice people to come in work early during Mondays.

This activity is most often than not futile for a person who chooses sleep over food anytime. In the number of Mondays that gone by, I’ve only bonded with the group once. Honestly, I’ve tried to get up countless times so I could take part in this Pan de Monday activity but I often fail. All I can say is.. "At least I tried".

Tomorrow is another Panic Monday. Tomorrow is another day to overcome my laziness. Tomorrow is another chance to bond with my group mates. Tomorrow is another test of my will power.

I guess all I can do is try and try until I succeed. :) Aja!

No comments: