Monday, June 08, 2009

On Torpe

On my way to my ULTIMATE experience, I received an SMS, which read:

*Insert my name* punta ka b today?”

Suddenly I felt an unknown surge of sensation in my body. My heart beat faster. After three grueling minutes of emotion containment, I replied:

“Yup. You?”


His answer:

“I’m thinking pa. Wala ako kasama. Haha.”


At the back of my head, what do you call me? Am I not considered as company? Ouch. In my vain attempt not to nag him, I just said:

“Anye. Tara na!”

In which I got this response:

“Cge, let me think abwt it hehe.”

After that last SMS, I did not reply anymore for I do not want to harass him. I do not want to blow my cover. I might appear that I want him to come so I can at least catch a glimpse of him… Even if that is what I really, want deep down. On the other hand, I just want some uncertainty of not knowing if he will make it or not.

To my dismay, he did not show up. Oh well. Then again, why did he ask if I would make it? Is he not comfortable and satisfied with my company so he decided not to go? Or is he shy because he will in his lonesome?

Hay. Ayaw ko ng torpe.. pero gusto ko *ata* siya.

No comments: