Friday, August 06, 2010

Here vs. There

It is really difficult to be in between. I do not know where to place myself and to look forward too. This anticipation or lack of it is killing me. Should I start packing and getting stuff that I need or should I continue living within a budget to have “pocket money”?

HERE
1. Ultimate: Beg Nites Mondays at Meralco, Ultra Wednesdays, UP Saturdays, Apollo 10, PULL, Spirits... and the list goes on and on like the Energizer Bunny
2. Trips: Palawan, Macau, Laguna and a possible Surf Trip
3. QT with Family: Kuya’s wedding = relatives coming over from all places

THERE
1. Money: Per Diem = $$$
2. Trips: it is a trip itself with a possibility of numerous side trips
3. Dream: Onshore = long time vision for 5 years and counting
4. Growth: first time to be away from family for a long period of time
5. Miles away

Err. Whatever. In any case, it is I who will make here or there a win-win situation. Yes, buma-brightside! Guide me Kuya Jess and give me strength to face what future head on. May Your will be done. :)

No comments: