Friday, August 06, 2010

On Making Do

I may not possess every characteristic a talented competitor should have but I make do with what I have to achieve something -- a goal. A goal not to waste what Kuya Jess gave me. Thus, I need to work hard and improve my so-called skills.

I do not have the physical qualities of a great athlete. I cannot run as fast as a cheetah, jump as high as a puma and certainly not as flexible as worm. All I have are my feet and legs that can bring me from point A to point B. Limbs that allow me to engage in different activities such as ultimate.

Self improvement, I need you! So I can be the best that I can be individually to develop my game and eventually help my team. Positivism do not leave me so that whatever experience I encounter in the future I will continue to fight.

Ability is what I am capable to do. Motivation determines what I will do. Attitude determines how well I do it. So help me God!

No comments: