Monday, June 06, 2011

On Another Lost

Another lost equates to a new set of learning experiences. It is furstrating cause I really really to the nth level tried and gave my very best. Apparently, my best was not good enough. It hurts.

I guess in order to succeed I must fail so I may know what to do and what not to do the next time. Numerous questions are constantly running through my mind wherever I am. Things I should have done. Things I should work on. Things I should do to help elevate the game of my teammates. Things I should have said to at least inspire and keep the morale high. The list goes own. Am I an adik?

Oh well, what am I to do? Wala na. Tapos na yung game... yun na yun. Now is not the time to stop. I need to continue to fight and be strong despite the countless setbacks. These hurdles should not stop me. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. Hopefully I find the strength to always keep my head up.

Fighting spirit I need you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You played very well last Sunday. Nakita ko ang pagbigay mo ng sarili mo. 100%, no doubt. Just keep on doing it until it inspires everyone. Eventually, everyone will be inspired. Believe!

blaough said...

Maraming salamat. Too bad we did not get the W. Nevertheless, I will continue strive to improve my so-called game. Once again, thank you.