Sunday, June 12, 2011

On Knee Strain and Enfussion

I am thankful that the initial reading was only a knee strain and t/c enfussion. I just need to rest for 3 days. If the pain does not go away in a week then I need to visit the ortho and have it checked. Is this the Ultimate's way of telling me to have a break?

I felt bad that I wasn't able to play. I felt that I left my team hanging. But when I saw them in their 2nd game, the heavy feeling subsided. I saw the improvement in the team from an "outsider's" perpective. In a way, each member knew their role and took the initiave to perform the best that they can do. There were lapses or what so, but the other members were there to try help out. Hopefully the delivery of those messages would be done in a better manner and not appear as "mga tao na galing sa kalye".

On the lighter side, my current situation really opened my eyes to see how much my parents care for me. Most often than not I feel that they favor my younger siblings and kuya over me. I feel neglected (pero baka kulang lang ako sa pansin). I guess they do that because my other siblings need the care and attention more than I do. But whenever my time comes I am assured that there will be there for me as well.

So for now, quality time with family and friends muna. Sana di ako lumobo at hindi mawala ang endurance/stamina/etc.

No comments: