Saturday, June 11, 2011

On Tanga Lang

It hurts. The sad part is it is my fault. I pushed my self to my limit. It was only a practice game but the competitor in me didnt take it easy. Instead, I gave my all. Legs were tired yet I ran after a fastbreak. I jumped but there was no lift and i crashed on my knees. I felt the pain instantly but I still picked myself up and played on the rest of the 2nd quarter.

Id like to think it's not that bad cause I was still able to swipe the ball but I couldnt run full speed anymore. I'd get the ball but I couldnt go and start a fastbreak. I couldnt change directions. I couldn't change speed. However, played on and finished the game with old school 3 points ahead.

I don't know what this is. :& the pain I can manage but the thought that I can't play indefinitely brings tears. Ang tanga tanga ko!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

anong nangyari sa tuhod mo? anong can't play indefinitely?

blaough said...

ayos lang, i'll be back in no time :)

Unknown said...

buti naman :D