Wednesday, January 04, 2012

On Center of Attention

On the first meeting you were pakipot. You distanced yourself for whatever reasons. Then you criticized them. You commented that you don't like them and said not so nice things.

Apparently that was just a show. An evil scheme. A plot to get their attention so you can be the star. Now that you have a new bunch of “friendly friends” you neglect me like a speck of dust. Amidst a group you do not acknowledge my presence instead greet everyone else I am with.

After all the bashing you are now “friendly friends”. You are feeling close with matching touch-touch-akbay-haplos pa. Despite the meaningful looks you still continue. Good thing I chose my friends and they are gentlemen.

Then again, ang tipo kong mga lalake ay maginoo at medyo bastos. Center of attention ka nga at pinag-uusapan. Pero kung alam mo lang, madaming hindi magagandang bagay ang pinagsasabi tungkol sa iyo.

No comments: