Monday, January 30, 2012

On Turn of Tides

The other week I got a call from a recruiter. I do not remember submitting anything recently. I guess they are updating their records.

On my way to work last Tuesday I was pondering that I might actually reach a decade in my current job. I am on my 6th year and running. The company offers opportunities to grow. It is just a matter on how I act to it that will make the difference. Why would I transfer to a different company and build myself again? Why should I go through the hassle.


Then the unexpected happened. I got a call. I took the test and underwent the HR interview. Apparently my chicken penmanship and imagination made sense and I passed both according to an insider. Next in line is a panel interview then a call interview from an overseas client.

Kakaiba KA talaga. Whenever I am at the brink of accepting my situation you turn things around. Don't fear, just believe. :)

No comments: