Monday, March 28, 2011

On March 28 Begnite

I guess I exerted to much effort. You know the feeling when your legs are SO tired and it just gives up? Well, that happened to me right in front of the bench of the opposite team. Wala lang, napatid lang ako sa sarili kong mga paa. :|

It was a frustrating night. I know it was just beginners night, but I don't like the feeling when the opponent ate my team alive. Even if the other team was composed of regular and league players, that should not stop us from playing with spirit. It is okay not to win, but at least show some heart. Nakakagigil, promise.

On a high note, I had a mala-airness point. Also, my defense was there. Deflected a yummy end zone attempt and a huck of the instructor to a huge guy. But karma acted fast and the instructor foiled my attempt for another Jordan-catch. Defense is truly the best offense.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aw man. mukhang intense ang beg night kahapon ah.

bawi ka sa wednesday. sana konti lang drills tapos maraming laro. :P

blaough said...

pwede din na ako lang ang intense. lol. yep, bawi nalang. :)