Thursday, March 24, 2011

On - - - -

Do you believe you can completely love me as I am?
Faith is not enough, you have to know it. Do you know it?
Sadly, knowing is not enough.
I have to see.

But they say love is blind. People tend to see what they only want to see. There are occasions when they lower their standards and accept people how they are. Right and wrong no longer exist because they think they are the only people in the world.

From the start I believed that there was no future. My head knows that it was not "moral". However, deep down there was still this tiny faith that there was a chance. Self-control and family values were constantly challenged. Then again, when everything was laid out, I couldn't see an US --- I saw YOU and HER even how much you tried to mask your feelings.

And so my instincts were right on target.
Congrats on your engagement! :|

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ikaw pala dapat ang hinihingan ko ng advice! Ganyan na ganyan din ang problema ko. Haha! Apir! Pero bago yon, gusto ko muna ang full scoop kay futbolero. Si bali naglalaro ng futbol at bulero ba?

blaough said...

Sige, usap tayo.