Wednesday, March 23, 2011

On Mind Games

There are instances when you don’t seem to notice me. Instances when you don’t make your presence felt. On the other hand, there are times when you contact me out of the bloom and say sweet nothings.

Why do you give me just enough attention? Is this to keep me interested but never seriously commit? Is this a strategy or tactic of some sort of yours to manipulate my so-called feelings?

Mind games are boggling. Are you sure you want to play this game? Cause if you do, it is already game over.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think he knows that you like him, that's why he has that comfort of being there just when he feels like being there. It's not a mind game. He's not playing with you either. He just knows that you'll always be there.

blaough said...

Maybe cause I am a security blanket to many. Oh well, towel.

Unknown said...

Could be :(. But still, I'm hoping that one day we'll find the right ones for us.