Saturday, November 26, 2011

On PCL Day 2

Yahoo!  Got discharged from the hospital!!! My wallet has a whole since my health card did not pay for the whole operation. I had to cover for the implant, ortho and anesthesiologist PF. :( Oh well, the price I have to pay for my age.

Anyway, what did I do today? The resident doctor advised me to walk around without support if kaya. Super duper challenge mehn! I feel like a child who is learning how to walk. I was able to walk around the perimeter of my bed with the help of the IV stand. I still can't bend my leg though due to the blue immobilizer. When I got home, I shuffled my way using the sticks. CR is not that bad compared to my experience in hospital. There is not much pain as I expected.

All in all, positive naman. Hoping that day 3 will be better. Birthday pa naman ni bunso.

No comments: