Monday, November 21, 2011

On Terrified

Friday 7am is the day and time. I am scared. They say I will be knocked out during the operation due to the anesthesia. But isn’t the injection for the anesthesia painful? Will the anesthesia do its job? What if I wake up in the middle of the procedure?  

Then again, I am not afraid of the procedure (yeah right). What frightens me more is the bill! Hello doctor’s fee, anesthesia, surgeon’s assistant, hospital facility and physical therapy. Man, where will I get the money?

On a serious note, what really terrifies me is the recovery period afterwards. Response to healing is case to case basis. I cannot imagine being immobile. Months without the adrenaline from sports will make me cranky I bet.

Haha, here I am terrifying myself with too much thinking. Maybe I should not read and research on it. I should go with the flow and put everything in God’s hand. He has His reason on why I am in this predicament. Maybe I will find the One in the process. Lol.

Aja! Lakasan ang loob at damihan ang dasal.

No comments: