Wednesday, November 30, 2011

On Wish List 2011

Just because it is December...

1. Wrist watch na dress watch
I got myself a chunky sports watch from katas ng SG already. Now I like a dress watch. Something for formal functions like weddings, office meetings, interviews and dinners. I have no particular brand in mind basta yung sakto Lang sa wrist ko na payat. 

2.  Turfs 7.5
I know I am currently "injured". *Sheeet! Injured ako! As in major injury! :( * I don't know when I can engage in sports. And if I do get the green light will I still play? So why turfs? Maybe to push myself to get better faster and motivate myself to make a comeback. 

3. Underwear
Wala Lang. I just watched Victoria secret's fashion show and oh wow! I want those bling-bling under garments! Buy seriously, kahit ba bench Lang ok na. 

4. Full and fast recovery
I am having questions if i made the right decision. Maybe I am having these doubts because of my current physical state. So yeah, I wish that I get better the soonest. My savings are depleting and my fighting spirit is losing its energy. Ayaw ko na maging pabigat. 

5. Good Health
I pray that my lolo will be okay. No more clots and daily injections. Same goes for mom's eye, dad's neck, sister's head, bunso's heart and kuya's soon to be baby. 

6. The One
Kailan ka ba dadating? Andiyan ka ba? :( Hinog na ako. Handa na ako mahulog at ibigay ang matamis kong OO. Uwi na you. 

No comments: