Wednesday, February 22, 2012

On Chocolate Challenge


I decided to give up chocolates for 40 days. I am in the middle of day 1 and temptation is already knocking at my door. For the longest time I have been planning to go to COMFOODS to get snacks for my family. Of all days to materialize that plan it had to be today when my officemate asked me if I wanted to accompany him.

COMFOODS is the home of choco polvoron, choco mallows, curly tops, flat tops and the like. Enough said. Just by the mere thought of those sweets make my mouth water.

Oh temptation! No sacrifice is easy. Giving up chocolates would not be considered as a sacrifice if I do not enjoy them. Hopefully as the days progress it would be easier to control my desire. I need to keep in mind the reason why I am doing this. Now is not the time to give up. Chocolates are just tangible materials. Focus. I can do this with Your guidance.

                                                                                                                                       

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Idol!

blaough said...

Nakaka-curios kung ano lasa ng Magnum at Milo ice cream ng Jolibee!

Unknown said...

Meron pala non hahaha. Subukan natin after lent.