Saturday, February 25, 2012

On Third Monthsary


I just got back from my rehab doctor. Knee is better. Flexion is 130-145 which is normal to the general public. Muscles are gradually loosening and strength is slowly getting there. The thing that bothers me is there is some lag and I cannot seem to 100% lock my knee. This affects the manner I walk. But it is bearable. I can walk around without any help. I just get tired after an hour or two due to lack of endurance.

The important thing is there is improvement each day. The question is how fast my progress will be. I wanna gain back my confidence. I wanna stutter step, hop and jog properly. I cannot wait go back to my sporty lifestyle! Well, not really. I cannot wait for the day when I can move freely without taking my knee into consideration.

When will that day come? Patience. Like what I said before, don't count the days, Katitay. Instead make each day count.

No comments: