Tuesday, February 07, 2012

On Morning Person


I am not a morning person. This is a source of tantrums and fights. I blame my parents and helpers for not waking me. I am always the last one to finish preparing. I am the cause of change of schedules due to my tardiness.

To avoid conflicts I promise myself that I will fix my sleeping habits. I should be in bed by 11pm. I should mediate before rising by 645am the latest. I should at least do some stretching instead of rushing to get ready for work. 

Sadly, this is one of the cases wherein a promise is broken. Sleeping before 12mn is considered early in my standards which in reality is already late for most. Getting up by 730am is a miracle. My sleeping hours is certainly one bad habit that I need to break.

Today I found an answer on how to be a morning person. Despite sleeping at almost 2am, I was up by 615am. My folks were surprised that I was ready to go by 7am. So what got into me? Someone picked me up for breakfast and dropped me off at work.

Yun lang pala ang sagot other than weekend early morning game days.

No comments: