Saturday, February 04, 2012

On Love Bug

I am never good with gift giving. For birthday and Christmas gifts, I usually give gift certificates or ask them what they want. Or if it isn't their birthday yet and they want something but have doubts of getting it, I get it for them and tell them it is an advance present. At least I know my money did not go to waste and that they appreciate what I got.

It is the time of the year once again. The time wherein couples flaunt their affections towards their partners. It is like Korea everywhere wherein whichever side you look there are peoples in-twos with googly eyes.

In my whole existence I have only been in a relationship once during the 14th of February. It was hell. I felt pressured that I had to get something due to peer pressure and media. Thank God for friendly friends for their ideas and I survived.

I am glad that I do not have the trouble to go through that pressure this year. I just have to wear blinders to block out the ants all around. Then again, it would be a welcome surprise to hear your voice. A card with rose would be too much to experience heaven here on earth.

Great, the annual love bug has bitten me once again.

No comments: